how many days until graduation???
Alright, its still 2 years away but I'm ready for it any day now...I've been COMPLETELY swamped this week and last week come to think of it (which is why I havent written in my blog since I started it)....all my professors are being douchebags and decided to assign everything in the last few weeks of classes so I am super stressed...I have a huge test tomorrow that I cant seem to remember anything for...I'm about ready to throw in the towel and say I dont care about how I do anymore and just have fun but then again I know I really do care.....
ok enough whining....on a happier note The Amazing Race is on tonight! :) I absolutely love that show!! Anyone else watch it?? (Actually I think only Nichole and Ashley know about my blog at the moment so that doesnt really make sense to ask...lol)
Ok, well I'm off to do more work..........
ok enough whining....on a happier note The Amazing Race is on tonight! :) I absolutely love that show!! Anyone else watch it?? (Actually I think only Nichole and Ashley know about my blog at the moment so that doesnt really make sense to ask...lol)
Ok, well I'm off to do more work..........

1 Comments:
ohhhh i'm definitely an amazing race watcher! i never knew were too!! how stinkin cool! who do want to win?! i actually hope joy & uchenna win, but i LOVE lynn & alex cuz they crack me up sooo hard!! and time to get the word out about your blog, girl! hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home