Wednesday, August 03, 2005

TGFB (Thank Goodness for Boyfriends!)

So I'm obviously the worst blogger ever and I'm sure that nobody ever looks at my blog anymore, but I'm in the mood to post so I will...and who knows maybe it will become more of a frequent thing. So anyways, today at work sucked....getting physically abused multiple times by a 5 year old with a anger management problem is not my idea of fun....so I came home on my lunch break I was ready to burst into tears...but then I talked to Bis on the phone and felt instantly better about myself, my job, the kids at the preschool, and just everything in general. Dont you love that when one person can completely change your day for the better in a matter of seconds? So, now I'm going to go back to work, be happy and strive to see all of the positive things going on instead of the negative ones. Thank you baby for getting me through this day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger methodd said...

not ever thing you do

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home