So....
-So, I really need to update my picture on here! My hair isn't nearly that long anymore!
-So, I need to figure out how to include pictures in my blog entries and how to add links to the side...I'm usually somewhat good with computer stuff, but for some reason how to change things in blogs completely stumps me...
-So excited that one of my professors cancelled class on Tuesday!!!
-So glad that Emily Kate found my blog!
-So sick of my cell phone plan....my contract is up and I absolutely hate it, yes, hate...I pay $60 a month for 400 anytime minutes and nights and weekends that begin at 9 (opposed to the much more desirably 7:00), and I have text messaging that I hardly ever use....anyone have any suggestions of a company/plan that they really like? (haha, well I guess since EK is the only one that I know is reading, I'm kinda just asking you arent I? lol)
-So glad the rain is gone...It feels like it's been raining the whole month of October...
-So excited to go home to Vermont for the weekend. Bis' dad has been coaching the football team at the HS we went to since forever basically, and this year is his last year coaching...they made the playoffs, but tomorrow night is the last regular season game that he will ever coach, and it is against our rival school, so it should be very exciting! I'm also so psyched to see my family!!!
-So anxious about going to visit the house I grew up in this weekend...The house I grew up in (until like 3rd grade) was built completely by my dad, and my two grandfathers, well in late September it burnt to the ground, leaving only the foundation...I really want to see it and feel like I have to see it just to have some closure on the whole thing, but I know I'm going to be so emotional and heartbroken because I made so many happy memories there and it meant so much to me...
-So happy that Bis is on his way over here to hang out for a little while! We usually dont get to see each other during the week, so its a real treat! :)
-So, I need to figure out how to include pictures in my blog entries and how to add links to the side...I'm usually somewhat good with computer stuff, but for some reason how to change things in blogs completely stumps me...
-So excited that one of my professors cancelled class on Tuesday!!!
-So glad that Emily Kate found my blog!
-So sick of my cell phone plan....my contract is up and I absolutely hate it, yes, hate...I pay $60 a month for 400 anytime minutes and nights and weekends that begin at 9 (opposed to the much more desirably 7:00), and I have text messaging that I hardly ever use....anyone have any suggestions of a company/plan that they really like? (haha, well I guess since EK is the only one that I know is reading, I'm kinda just asking you arent I? lol)
-So glad the rain is gone...It feels like it's been raining the whole month of October...
-So excited to go home to Vermont for the weekend. Bis' dad has been coaching the football team at the HS we went to since forever basically, and this year is his last year coaching...they made the playoffs, but tomorrow night is the last regular season game that he will ever coach, and it is against our rival school, so it should be very exciting! I'm also so psyched to see my family!!!
-So anxious about going to visit the house I grew up in this weekend...The house I grew up in (until like 3rd grade) was built completely by my dad, and my two grandfathers, well in late September it burnt to the ground, leaving only the foundation...I really want to see it and feel like I have to see it just to have some closure on the whole thing, but I know I'm going to be so emotional and heartbroken because I made so many happy memories there and it meant so much to me...
-So happy that Bis is on his way over here to hang out for a little while! We usually dont get to see each other during the week, so its a real treat! :)

1 Comments:
Hope that you have a great weekend at home!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home