Sunday, October 30, 2005

:) Jess tagged me, so here it is:

2 names you go by
1. Erica
2. Er (as in "Air" not like the end of OctobER)

2 parts of your heritage
1. English
2. French

2 things that scare you
1. Needles!!!!!
2. Losing a loved one

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Blistex MedEx Lip Balm
2. My computer...I feel so lost without it!!

2 things you are wearing right now
1. PJ's
2. The ring Bis bought me last year

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Faith Hill

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. 'Boondocks' by Little Big Town
2. 'Brass Bed [Stay With Me]' by Josh Gracin

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Honesty
2. Sense of humor

2 truths
1. I dont like any type of carbonation...never have.
2. I am a compulsive list writer

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Nice Abs

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Scrapbooking
2. Traveling

2 things you want really badly
1. To move off campus!
2. To get a 4.0 GPA this semester

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Greece/Greek Isles
2. Italy

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Swim with Dolphins
2. Visit every state

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I am sensitive...the smallest things can make me cry
2. I love sappy love songs

2 things you are thinking about now
1. I should unpack...
2. I really want to scrap with the new goodies I bought today!

2 stores you shop at
1. Old Navy
2. The Scrapbook Nook (my lss)

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Emily Kate
2. Nichole

Weekend update coming soon...:)

1 Comments:

Blogger J and D said...

i am all about the list writing too!

and are you saying that errrr (like october) would not be a good nickname? crazy girl! ;)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home