Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Green Mountain Girl

My trip home for the weekend was so much fun, I think sometimes I forget how much I love Vermont. I love how everyone knows everyone else. I love how friendly everyone is. I love how for the most part people there dont care what other people think of them...they dont try to be someone they are not...this does not hold true in the city, everyones trying to make everyone else think they're so great by buying an expensive car they cant afford, or wearing a designer suit to the park...I just dont get it.

The football game was so much fun, absolutely freezing, but definitely still fun....we won against our rival high school by a landslide. Bis' neices were so funny, they kept me entertained the whole time doing cheers and doing other silly little things that I'm sure you had to be there in order for it to be funny ;). So anyways, it looks like we'll be driving up pretty much to the border of Canada this Friday for a playoff game...We have to leave at 12 as soon as Bis gets out of class and then drive 2 1/2 hours home and then another 4 hours or so up north to the game at 7...so thats a good 6 1/2 hours driving time at least......I know you're jealous ;).

Saturday I went out and saw my old house...it was hard, but to be honest, I was more distraut at the condition of the property than at the house being gone....When I went I knew that the house wouldnt be there, but I didnt know that he hadnt mowed his lawn all summer, or that there would be a line of junk cars all lined up by the driveway, or that the whole yard would be basically a junk yard...it was disgusting...it looked like he hadnt done anything since he moved in...it made me feel like he didnt deserve the house anyways...

Today I only have class until 11 because one of my professors cancelled class, so I am going to try and get a lot done today.....g2g or i'm going to be late! have a great day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home