4 years

Today is mine and Bis' 4 year anniversary! Its so hard to believe that much time has gone by! No big plans really, as we're both busy and broke, but he should be coming over later today so we can spend some time together (and maybe I can rope him into watching 'Serendipity' with me since thats the movie we saw on our first date hehe, I'm mean)
I was going to post a pic (a skill i figured out last night) of Bis and me on our anniversary last year, but I couldnt find it quickly on my computer and I have class soon, so I decided to post a picture of us at "Serendipity's" in NYC instead (the place that they go in the movie)....(oh and the drinks in front of us are the Frrrozen Hot Chocolates, they were sooooo unbelieveably good!!!)

1 Comments:
congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home