Done!!!
Since my last post I have been studying.......that is literally all I have done, but I'm feeling really good about my last final so I guess it was worth it. On the other hand, because of all my studying I have yet to pack a single thing to take home for winter break.......and my parents are coming tomorrow morning at 9:00.....So, it looks like tonight I will be pulling a packing all-nighter lol.
I'm so excited to be going home and seeing everyone, but that also means I'll be busy busy busy...
Saturday:
-on my ride home we're stopping to do some last minute Christmas shopping...
-then we're going home, unpacking my stuff from the truck, and grabbing my brother to go cut down our Christmas tree (I know, we're sooo late...I havent had the chance to get home since Thanksgiving and we always go get it together)
-then we have to decorate it
-unpack
-then, if we have time do some baking...
Sunday:
-Baking, baking, and more baking for the cookie swap at my grandparents house
-Christmas dinner and cookie swap with my mom's side of the family
-maybe some scrapping??? (hopefully! i talked to my mom tonight and she said a package from KMA and new pictures came for me, so I have a bunch of new stuff to play with!)
Well, I'm off to start packing! Have a great weekend everyone! :)
I'm so excited to be going home and seeing everyone, but that also means I'll be busy busy busy...
Saturday:
-on my ride home we're stopping to do some last minute Christmas shopping...
-then we're going home, unpacking my stuff from the truck, and grabbing my brother to go cut down our Christmas tree (I know, we're sooo late...I havent had the chance to get home since Thanksgiving and we always go get it together)
-then we have to decorate it
-unpack
-then, if we have time do some baking...
Sunday:
-Baking, baking, and more baking for the cookie swap at my grandparents house
-Christmas dinner and cookie swap with my mom's side of the family
-maybe some scrapping??? (hopefully! i talked to my mom tonight and she said a package from KMA and new pictures came for me, so I have a bunch of new stuff to play with!)
Well, I'm off to start packing! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

1 Comments:
i love baking for christmas. i'm also planning on baking a ton today! what are you making?
Post a Comment
<< Home