Monday, November 07, 2005

So much

So much has been going on lately and I have so much to say but I also have sooo much to do and hardly any time to do it in, so I'm going to try and quickly summarize for now:

-Bis' dads football team made STATES!!!!!!! So, we will be going home this weekend for that game! I'm so excited!

-This past weekend was a blast...we spent lots of time with both of our families and had lots of laughs...I was so sad to see it end.

-I've been working on an Africa Unit for one of my teaching classes and I dont believe that it will ever get done...and although its taking forever, I am kind of having fun with it.

-I love that my friends always feel like they can come to me with anything...its a nice feeling to know that they truly trust me.

-I am really excited for next semester...I have almost all of my required classes done and a lot of free electives left, so I'm taking a photoshop class and a photography class!!! I'm very very excited, but very nervous because I want so badly to do well in the photography course...

Well, got to go, I have lots of work to do! Hopefully I'll have time to check in later this week with more details! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home