I just finished my first final (it was one of those where you're left feeling completely lost on how you did)...and I only have one more to go! I lucked out big time this semester in the finals department!
I'm so excited for next semester...I have been getting all of my required classes done, so next semester I only have two classes that I have to take and the last three are unrestricted electives, with that said my schedule next semester will be:
-Reading Diagnosis and Remediation (*required*)
-Technology in Education (*required*)
-Music Appreciation (which I'm taking because I've heard its fairly easy and interesting)
-Photoshop (Which I'm very excited about b/c I have Photoshop and still havent taken the time to really understand how to use some of the more complex (read: very cool) effects that it can accomplish
-PHOTOGRAPHY! (If you couldnt tell I'm beyond excited about this! I've always wanted to take a photography class, so I'm glad that I'm finally getting the opportunity!!!)
In honor of my photography class, this is my most favorite picture that I have ever taken:
I took it in upstate New York this summer...we were driving along and then this truck pulled out of the cornfields with all of these yummy veggies and pretty sunflowers in the back...even though this picture was taken in New York, it is 100% Vermont...I love it.
This weekend I finished the afghan that I had been making for my great grandmother for Christmas...I was soo glad to get it done, especially with it being so close to Christmas.
I'm so excited for next semester...I have been getting all of my required classes done, so next semester I only have two classes that I have to take and the last three are unrestricted electives, with that said my schedule next semester will be:
-Reading Diagnosis and Remediation (*required*)
-Technology in Education (*required*)
-Music Appreciation (which I'm taking because I've heard its fairly easy and interesting)
-Photoshop (Which I'm very excited about b/c I have Photoshop and still havent taken the time to really understand how to use some of the more complex (read: very cool) effects that it can accomplish
-PHOTOGRAPHY! (If you couldnt tell I'm beyond excited about this! I've always wanted to take a photography class, so I'm glad that I'm finally getting the opportunity!!!)
In honor of my photography class, this is my most favorite picture that I have ever taken:
I took it in upstate New York this summer...we were driving along and then this truck pulled out of the cornfields with all of these yummy veggies and pretty sunflowers in the back...even though this picture was taken in New York, it is 100% Vermont...I love it.This weekend I finished the afghan that I had been making for my great grandmother for Christmas...I was soo glad to get it done, especially with it being so close to Christmas.

In this pic it is quartered so it ended up fairly big...ignore my dusty blinds ;)
I'm in the mood to share pictures today, so here I go...

I get to see my cute little kitties in 4 days!!! Piper is the top picture and Sophie is on the bottom!
This next picture has absolutely no relevance to anything except for its my blog and I feel like sharing it ;)........Bis and I on our 4 year anniversary a little over a month ago :)
Well, thats it for me right now....but I'm really in the mood to blog today, so there may be another post coming your way! :)

4 Comments:
hi erica! i wish i'd realized you had a blog sooner! great pics. i love pictures posts too. and nice pic of you and bis. is bis short for something?
what a great line up of courses! I took a music appreciation type class and really enjoyed it! love the kittens!
You're taking a photography class? How fun! I took one my freshman year and to this day it was the best college course I've ever taken! Enjoy it!!
you and bis look great together! :) your music class WILL be so easy, and i am SO jealous about photography! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home