A little bit of this and a little bit of that...
I'm done with classes for this semester! My last class was on Thursday and since then I have been camping out at Bis' college...I will be here until Tuesday when I return to get ready for a final on Tuesday and then another final on Friday night. Saturday morning I will be going home to Vermont....I'm so excited...the snow and the lights and just the spirit of the season...there is nothing like Vermont at Christmastime.
Speaking of Christmas, I have yet to finish my shopping...I'm not quite halfway done and I'm freaking out...hopefully I will be able to work on that tonight or tomorrow night, but honestly I'm not looking forward to it...I hate the stores at Christmastime...they're always so full of people that you can hardly move, let alone browse...you would think that would motivate me to get my shopping done early, but it seems that every year a week or two before Christmas I am scrambling to get my shopping done.
This week while finishing up with my classes, I was able to get a lot of scrapping done...well, a lot for the school year...I finished around 10 pages, which is an insane amount for me to do during a week of the school year...it was so nice to be able to sit down and be creative...I had been desperately craving that time for awhile now...I also finally started my All About Me album...I had wanted to start one of these for awhile, but always had other things that I felt took priority so it got pushed back, but I decided just to jump into it, and I'm so glad I did.
This week I also put in an order for the KI Chill Out papers and a few from their Christmas line...I cant wait for them to come...I've been eyeing them for awhile and finally decided that I "needed" them...I have a few pages planned out in my head that I want to use them for and I'm soo excited!
My mom has been badgering (i mean asking...;) ) me what I want for Christmas for awhile now and I had no ideas...but I think I have decided that I want an ipod (yes, I'm aware I'm a little behind on this trend)...specifically I want a green ipod mini...however, I've been looking online and I dont see the mini's anywhere now...all I've found is the new ipod w/ video, the nano, and the shuffle...where did the mini's go?? do they still make them?? anyone know??
In other exciting (to me) news...When I go home my best friend Jenny and I have plans to go and get manicures! I'm beyond excited for this...I have NEVER had a real manicure...with the exception of before my prom when the girl sprung on me that she had never done a french manicure before and asked me how to do it..."ummm....hmmm...shouldnt you know that??? and shouldnt I have been aware of that more than 4 hours prior to my prom?" So, with that said, I dont count that as a real manicure.
Well, I'm sure I've probably bored whoever is out there reading to death by now, so I'll leave the rest of my ramblings for another post...but borrowing the idea from Jill's blog, I'm curious who out there is reading...so if you are, pop in and say hi! :)
Speaking of Christmas, I have yet to finish my shopping...I'm not quite halfway done and I'm freaking out...hopefully I will be able to work on that tonight or tomorrow night, but honestly I'm not looking forward to it...I hate the stores at Christmastime...they're always so full of people that you can hardly move, let alone browse...you would think that would motivate me to get my shopping done early, but it seems that every year a week or two before Christmas I am scrambling to get my shopping done.
This week while finishing up with my classes, I was able to get a lot of scrapping done...well, a lot for the school year...I finished around 10 pages, which is an insane amount for me to do during a week of the school year...it was so nice to be able to sit down and be creative...I had been desperately craving that time for awhile now...I also finally started my All About Me album...I had wanted to start one of these for awhile, but always had other things that I felt took priority so it got pushed back, but I decided just to jump into it, and I'm so glad I did.
This week I also put in an order for the KI Chill Out papers and a few from their Christmas line...I cant wait for them to come...I've been eyeing them for awhile and finally decided that I "needed" them...I have a few pages planned out in my head that I want to use them for and I'm soo excited!
My mom has been badgering (i mean asking...;) ) me what I want for Christmas for awhile now and I had no ideas...but I think I have decided that I want an ipod (yes, I'm aware I'm a little behind on this trend)...specifically I want a green ipod mini...however, I've been looking online and I dont see the mini's anywhere now...all I've found is the new ipod w/ video, the nano, and the shuffle...where did the mini's go?? do they still make them?? anyone know??
In other exciting (to me) news...When I go home my best friend Jenny and I have plans to go and get manicures! I'm beyond excited for this...I have NEVER had a real manicure...with the exception of before my prom when the girl sprung on me that she had never done a french manicure before and asked me how to do it..."ummm....hmmm...shouldnt you know that??? and shouldnt I have been aware of that more than 4 hours prior to my prom?" So, with that said, I dont count that as a real manicure.
Well, I'm sure I've probably bored whoever is out there reading to death by now, so I'll leave the rest of my ramblings for another post...but borrowing the idea from Jill's blog, I'm curious who out there is reading...so if you are, pop in and say hi! :)

3 Comments:
Look on amazon for your ipod...they should have it, I mean, they have *everything* right?! I hope you enjoyed your manicure!! They are nice :) But knwo what is better?? PEDICURES!! woo
Good luck with finals! And with finding the ipod! My friend is looking for a mini too and having trouble! Darn those nanos!
They've discontinued the mini - they do have them on amazon, but now they're selling for more than the list price!
I don't have one either...so don't feel like you're the only one behind the trends!
Post a Comment
<< Home