Home for the Holidays
Well, I'm home! Today we went and got our Christmas tree....I cut it down myself! I had never done it before, so I HAD to try...I was laying in the snow under the tree sawing away...(much to the entertainment of my family hehe)...then I helped my Dad lug it up to the truck...now its sitting all decorated and gorgeous by the fireplace! We didnt have time to do any baking tonight, but my mom and I will be up bright and early making yummy treats to bring down to my grandmothers house tomorrow night...Right now we are planning on baking sugar cookies, rice crispies treats, chocolate covered cherry cookies, and my personal specialty "hooker fudge"...what is hooker fudge you ask? Well, it is the affectionate name for the chocolate fudge I have made the last few years that is "cheap and easy"...my uncle loves it! Well, I should be getting off to bed, I'm exhausted! *night!*
Oh, and to answer Nadine's question from a few days ago Bis' real name is Spaulding, but he is Spaulding the 4th, so "Bis" is a nickname (derived from his last name), and thats what everyone calls him! :)
Oh, and to answer Nadine's question from a few days ago Bis' real name is Spaulding, but he is Spaulding the 4th, so "Bis" is a nickname (derived from his last name), and thats what everyone calls him! :)

4 Comments:
his name is spaulding? whoa. that's a big name. ;)
how fun - you'll have to post a tree pic! (and i'd wondered about the name too)
so post a pic of your tree girl!! we wanna see!
Nice Blog, i see why he is called Bis... Spaulding the 4th is a serious name. Kudos for going out and getting your own tree.
Scott
Post a Comment
<< Home