Recap
I'm still exhausted from Christmas...how is that possible??? In the time that I have been away from my blog I have been a very busy girl! Christmas Eve my dad's side of the family came over to our house to celebrate...I got to see my little cousins Taylor (11) and Owen (8) that I rarely get to see, so that was nice...its funny how much kids change in such a short amount of time...the last time I saw Taylor (last year at Thanksgiving I think...) I thought of her as such a little kid and like we had nothing in common, but this year she seemed so grown up and we had some things in common...it was fun to catch up and hang out with her... After that I headed over to Bis' house for his extended family's Christmas...I love going over there on Christmas Eve because in his town every single street is lined with thousands upon thousands of candles glowing in paper bags...everyone turns off their headlights and drives down the roads...its so gorgeous! At his family's Christmas they do Secret Santa's...Bis' cousin Keri had me and she got me the cutest flip flop slippers ...they are black velvet-y with silver sequins and other shiny things on the straps..I love them and they are soooo comfy :)!
Christmas day was fairly low key...I spent the morning with my family and then around noon my grandparents came up for dinner and gifts. Later in the day Bis came over and we finally got the chance to RELAX!
I honestly cant remember Monday anymore....is that bad??? lol...I'm pretty sure I slept in late and then spent the day recovering from the holidays....:
Tuesday I spent the day with my friend Jenny...we got manicures (omg can I just say how amazing they are??? i've seriously been missing out!) and then we went shopping! It was so nice to be able to actually hang out with her...we do a pretty good job keeping in touch through AIM and phone calls during the school year but theres nothing like actually being able to hang out together...She's such an amazing friend and everytime we get together we cant help but laugh the entire time. After manicures and shopping I got to go to the dentist.....fun fun....I absolutely hate the dentist...my stomach gets all flip floppy and I start to break out into a cold sweat.....seriously, I hate it....call me crazy, but I dont like people taking sharp metal objects and poking them around in my mouth...luckily I have no cavities or anything but they want me to go back to the orthopedic (is that how you spell it???) surgeon for a follow up appointment for my wisdom teeth.....last time i went (in august) he said they didnt seem to need to come out in any hurry...so why exactly am I going back??? I'm in no hurry to make that appointment...lol
I've also been filling my free time with reading the Harry Potter series...have any of you read them??? Since they came out I have been avoiding them like the plague thinking that I wouldnt like them and that they would be "childish"...well a week ago I decided to give them a chance and now I'm officially obsessed....I finished the second one last night...I'm thinking that I'm going to need to take a break for a few days before I start the third one tho because my scrapping time has been severely compromised and we cant have that ;)...On that note, I've decided that when I get back to school (where my scanner is) I am going to start adding LO's to my gallery on two peas...totally random I know, but I thought I'd share :)
I also just got my grades back from this semester...I got a 4.0!!! I am so psyched! I've been trying to get a 4.0 since my second semester...it took a few tries but I finally got it! woohoo! I also found out that I passed my third teacher test...In Massachusetts to be certified to teach you have to pass 4 standardized tests...I've taken the first three and passed, so only one more to go! Thank goodness!!!!!!
Well, I should really go get dressed since its already 1 and I'm still in my pj's...oops..lol...
Christmas day was fairly low key...I spent the morning with my family and then around noon my grandparents came up for dinner and gifts. Later in the day Bis came over and we finally got the chance to RELAX!
I honestly cant remember Monday anymore....is that bad??? lol...I'm pretty sure I slept in late and then spent the day recovering from the holidays....:
Tuesday I spent the day with my friend Jenny...we got manicures (omg can I just say how amazing they are??? i've seriously been missing out!) and then we went shopping! It was so nice to be able to actually hang out with her...we do a pretty good job keeping in touch through AIM and phone calls during the school year but theres nothing like actually being able to hang out together...She's such an amazing friend and everytime we get together we cant help but laugh the entire time. After manicures and shopping I got to go to the dentist.....fun fun....I absolutely hate the dentist...my stomach gets all flip floppy and I start to break out into a cold sweat.....seriously, I hate it....call me crazy, but I dont like people taking sharp metal objects and poking them around in my mouth...luckily I have no cavities or anything but they want me to go back to the orthopedic (is that how you spell it???) surgeon for a follow up appointment for my wisdom teeth.....last time i went (in august) he said they didnt seem to need to come out in any hurry...so why exactly am I going back??? I'm in no hurry to make that appointment...lol
I've also been filling my free time with reading the Harry Potter series...have any of you read them??? Since they came out I have been avoiding them like the plague thinking that I wouldnt like them and that they would be "childish"...well a week ago I decided to give them a chance and now I'm officially obsessed....I finished the second one last night...I'm thinking that I'm going to need to take a break for a few days before I start the third one tho because my scrapping time has been severely compromised and we cant have that ;)...On that note, I've decided that when I get back to school (where my scanner is) I am going to start adding LO's to my gallery on two peas...totally random I know, but I thought I'd share :)
I also just got my grades back from this semester...I got a 4.0!!! I am so psyched! I've been trying to get a 4.0 since my second semester...it took a few tries but I finally got it! woohoo! I also found out that I passed my third teacher test...In Massachusetts to be certified to teach you have to pass 4 standardized tests...I've taken the first three and passed, so only one more to go! Thank goodness!!!!!!
Well, I should really go get dressed since its already 1 and I'm still in my pj's...oops..lol...

1 Comments:
Congrats on the grades! I LOVE harry potter. I avoided reading them at first because *everyone* was talking about them (this is when they first came to North America in a big way - around when the 2nd book came out), but then fell in love with them - I've read each one several times!
Post a Comment
<< Home