Happy Belated New Year!!
My internet has been down since the evening of my last blog post...I have been going insane...I honestly dont know how I survived before the internet! So now I'm trying to catch up on everything that I have missed!
Looking back on 2005...some of the highlights:
-Rekindling with some friends from high school that I had lost touch with
-Traveling to NYC and seeing all the sights (may)
-Visiting Cape Cod for the first time (july)
-Leaving my "teens" behind!!!!
I'm drawing a blank at the moment of all the fun things that happened this past year...
Looking forward to 2006:
-Bis' graduation from college
-My 21st birthday!
-A bridal shower and a wedding for my cousin Sarah and her new fiance Richie
-A baby shower and a new little niece or nephew (due in late august!)
-Possibly moving in with Bis in September (our fingers are crossed!)
My goals for 2006:
-Exercise!!!! (cliche, I know, but I seriously havent had a routine that I've been able to stick with since high school sports 3 years ago...anyone have any suggestions of things that help them stick with a routine???)
-Take a vitamin everyday
-Improve my picture taking abilities
-Scrap!!! (I especially want to make sure that I start and finish my album for our trip to NYC)
Well, I'm off to check out everyone elses blogs!!! Have a great day! :)
Looking back on 2005...some of the highlights:
-Rekindling with some friends from high school that I had lost touch with
-Traveling to NYC and seeing all the sights (may)
-Visiting Cape Cod for the first time (july)
-Leaving my "teens" behind!!!!
I'm drawing a blank at the moment of all the fun things that happened this past year...
Looking forward to 2006:
-Bis' graduation from college
-My 21st birthday!
-A bridal shower and a wedding for my cousin Sarah and her new fiance Richie
-A baby shower and a new little niece or nephew (due in late august!)
-Possibly moving in with Bis in September (our fingers are crossed!)
My goals for 2006:
-Exercise!!!! (cliche, I know, but I seriously havent had a routine that I've been able to stick with since high school sports 3 years ago...anyone have any suggestions of things that help them stick with a routine???)
-Take a vitamin everyday
-Improve my picture taking abilities
-Scrap!!! (I especially want to make sure that I start and finish my album for our trip to NYC)
Well, I'm off to check out everyone elses blogs!!! Have a great day! :)

3 Comments:
Great highlights and goals! New years are fun- having a fresh start! And I can totally relate on needing a routine for exercising. Wish I could help but I have no answers myself!
Great to have the goals for the New Year. The best way I have found to stick to an exercise routine is to have a partner and to have a reward for yourself. So set a specific goal and if you meet it you "get something."
Good Luck.
Scott
happy new year too! ;) i turn 21 this year too. jan 28th actually. yikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home