Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I promised pictures, so here they are!:

{Oh, and excuse the quality, they are directly out of my camera, so I havent had time to edit any of them or anything!}
















Me cutting down our Christmas tree! [thats my dad in the background, btw :)]

Our tree lookin' all pretty by the fireplace in the Den.

My friend Jenny and I in her kitchen after our manicures! Ooooo! :)

At lunch (Olive Garden, mmmmm) with some friends from high school! I love getting to see everyone over break!!!

So there are a few of my pics for now! Hope you enjoyed! :) Well I have to go finish getting ready, Bis has a dentist appointment and then we might go shopping for his birthday (its on Thursday and nobody has ANYTHING for him because he's sooooooo hard to shop for!) Have a great day!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pictures erica! i love picture posts!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home