Friday, January 06, 2006

Nothing exciting is really going on in my life at the moment, thats why I have been slow on posting...but heres the little news I have to share:

*Tonight Bis and I are probably going bowling with some friends from high school who I havent seen yet this break, so that should be fun...keep your fingers crossed for me that I get a strike :P :)

*I finished the third Harry Potter last night...unfortunately the first three are all we own, so I see a trip to my aunts house around the corner so I can pick up the fourth one.

*I found my camera software today...it was lost in my disaster of a room, go figure ;)...so I should be able to install it on this computer within the next few days and then finally share some pictures on here!

*I've spent my day scrapping! I'm finally getting around to handwriting my journalling...I have always typed it because I'm anal (haha) and think that it needs to look perfect but I'm actually really enjoying writing my journalling...it feels more relaxed and fun when I dont have to struggle with a printer and trying to make everything line up perfectly...I am not to the point where I want to completely give up on typing journalling (especially when I'm writing longer things) and I'm still a little tense when I write on my lo's (...i just realized how geeky that sounded lol) so my writing doesnt look quite as good as my regular writing but I'm glad that I'm finally trying it and not worrying so much about making every lo look perfect.

*I've finally decided on using the KI Colorful line for my NYC album (it hasnt quite been a year since I went, thats not too awful right!?! haha) So sometime soon I am going to do some major purchasing! :D

Well thats all the news I have to share! Check back soon for pictures!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures please! and have fun bowling - i love bowling!

4:33 AM  
Blogger J and D said...

i've been writign on my layouts more too! sooo much easier - i'm lazy!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun weekend! And good for you for handwriting journaling. I'm definitely anal too and always have to type mine. I end up hating the LOs with my handwriting on them!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home