Waiting...
I am currently waiting for the oven timer to go off signaling that my Deep Dark Chocolate Cake is done. I'm making it for Bis' birthday tomorrow...we are celebrating on Friday, but his actual birthday is tomorrow, so I decided to whip him up a cake. I'm planning on decorating it with chinese symbols that say "Happy Birthday" and then later taking him out for Chinese (he has been absolutely OBSESSED with Chinese food this break, but I have yet to find any type of Chinese food that I like (Any Suggestions????) so I wont go to the restaurant, I make him order out...hehe, but I figure its his birthday, and he's been begging me to go to the restaurant, so thats what we'll do). If we have time after dinner I would also like to take him out to the movies (his choice of course!) because we havent been since summer I think!!! There's my timer!

3 Comments:
mmmmm cake! i hope someone bakes me a birthday cake!
OMG! That sounds delicious!
you don't like chinese food? shocking!!
have you tried something with noodles? perhaps with shrimp or chicken? yum!
Post a Comment
<< Home