Saturday, April 15, 2006

The next few weeks are going to be crazy, as are most end of semesters...professors always seem to load on the work just when I'm ready to be done with the semester and dont want to work. Anyways, the real reason I'm writing this is to ask a favor. For my photoshop class we have to have someone critique our final project (I'm doing a magazine cover on the Boston Marathon). However, this person cannot be a member of our class or a professor or anything and she wants it to be someone who is familiar with photoshop/graphic design. So, since I know anyone reading this is probably from twopeas and us scrappers often use photoshop and have a basic understanding of design I thought I'd ask if anyone would be willing to do this? Its nothing formal, just saying "this might look better like this" or "for some reason this part doesnt look right" etc. If not, I totally understand I thought I would just put it out there incase someone didnt mind. Thanks a bunch! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to help erica, but i'm right in the middle of finals and stuff now too.

why is it profs always seem to think their class is the only one you're taking with assignments due?

1:56 AM  
Blogger J and D said...

I don't really think I'm qualified for the job...but best of luck finding someone who is. Did you try posting over on 2peas? i'm sure someone there would help!

7:29 AM  
Blogger J and D said...

Hey - where are you? All done with the insanity of school yet?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home