*RaNdOmNeSs*
*It seems like people have been dropping off the blog bandwagon lately...I hope not because I love hearing how everyone is doing!
*I finished a big project yesterday thats not due until Monday and I'm feeling so relaxed today, I'm lovin' it!
*I'm loving lime & turquoise together lately!
*This weekend will be the first actual weekend I've spent at my college. Since freshman year every weekend I have either gone to Bis' school or home or somewhere else, but I've never stayed here...I have one more week until my Spring Break and Bis will be at home for SB, so I'm gonna hang out here with my girls, it should be fun!
*This weekend will also be my first trip to IKEA! In September the first IKEA in New England opened up just about a half hour away and me and my friends have wanted to go check it out but never got around to it, so my friend Stephanie and I decided that we would go this weekend! We're so excited!
*My RA and I are quite the pair...we share an extremely thin wall (I can literally hear when she drops a pencil or opens her closet door etc.) and she's over there blasting hip-hop and I'm over here blasting country...haha....that reminds me of me and my roommate first semester of freshman year...we couldnt have been more mismatched if they tried.
*The weather keeps getting warmer and warmer...I heard that Saturday could get up to 60...no way? really? I'm sure it will change by then, but even 40 and I'll be happy!
*I want to scrapbook, but I havent gone home to my SB store since I came down to school so my supplies are getting limited and I'm having trouble putting things together that look half decent.
*Today Stephanie and I are planning on watching the 4th Harry Potter that she bought! fun fun! I watched the first one after I finished the first book, but I realized that I wanted to finish the series before I watched another movie because I have a picture in my head of what everything looks like and it looks so different in the movies and then it changes what it looks like in my head, but I like how it looks in my head better....but I'm really in the mood to watch this HP today, so I'll make the exception just this once ;)
*I've been busy planning a camping trip to Acadia National Park for this summer for Bis and I...I'm so excited, I havent been camping in a few years and Acadia is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous...and I love Maine, so it should be a fun trip...I still have a few more things to research but I'm hoping to make our reservations early next week! :)
*I finished a big project yesterday thats not due until Monday and I'm feeling so relaxed today, I'm lovin' it!
*I'm loving lime & turquoise together lately!
*This weekend will be the first actual weekend I've spent at my college. Since freshman year every weekend I have either gone to Bis' school or home or somewhere else, but I've never stayed here...I have one more week until my Spring Break and Bis will be at home for SB, so I'm gonna hang out here with my girls, it should be fun!
*This weekend will also be my first trip to IKEA! In September the first IKEA in New England opened up just about a half hour away and me and my friends have wanted to go check it out but never got around to it, so my friend Stephanie and I decided that we would go this weekend! We're so excited!
*My RA and I are quite the pair...we share an extremely thin wall (I can literally hear when she drops a pencil or opens her closet door etc.) and she's over there blasting hip-hop and I'm over here blasting country...haha....that reminds me of me and my roommate first semester of freshman year...we couldnt have been more mismatched if they tried.
*The weather keeps getting warmer and warmer...I heard that Saturday could get up to 60...no way? really? I'm sure it will change by then, but even 40 and I'll be happy!
*I want to scrapbook, but I havent gone home to my SB store since I came down to school so my supplies are getting limited and I'm having trouble putting things together that look half decent.
*Today Stephanie and I are planning on watching the 4th Harry Potter that she bought! fun fun! I watched the first one after I finished the first book, but I realized that I wanted to finish the series before I watched another movie because I have a picture in my head of what everything looks like and it looks so different in the movies and then it changes what it looks like in my head, but I like how it looks in my head better....but I'm really in the mood to watch this HP today, so I'll make the exception just this once ;)
*I've been busy planning a camping trip to Acadia National Park for this summer for Bis and I...I'm so excited, I havent been camping in a few years and Acadia is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous...and I love Maine, so it should be a fun trip...I still have a few more things to research but I'm hoping to make our reservations early next week! :)

2 Comments:
i didn't drop off! i just didn't want to post because i was cranky! ;) and isn't it such a nice feeling getting things done ahead of time?
camping sounds so fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home