IKEA haul

Well, maybe its not a huge haul, but a haul nonetheless considering I didnt really plan on buying anything in particular. I ended up with 2- 20x20 feather pillows for $4.99 each....is that not unbelieveable!?!?! When I saw it I had a hard time restraining myself from buying more than two. I also got two silicone ice cube trays, one makes heart ice cubes and the other makes rod shaped ones so that they fit nicely into water bottles w/ small holes...I also got votive holders, a very yummy smelling raspberry candle, and rocks...haha...sounds kinda weird but they will look so good in a candle tray that I saw at Pier 1 over winter break (which I am planning on picking up next week when I'm at home). While I didnt get that much it was such a fun trip and somewhere I know I'll be returning to once I get a better idea of what we want our apartment to look like in terms of colors etc. Also, I loved the showroom part of it...I just wanted to take all the rooms home...I sometimes have problems putting rooms/looks together from scratch, but when I see rooms put together I know exactly what about it I love and what I dont, so I think when it comes down to putting our apartment together this summer I'm going to have to go up to the rooms, see what everything looks like and then go from there.
There, was that a long enough description of IKEA??? :P
And on a side note last night I finished "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and I dont want to spoil anything if anyone out there hasnt read them and are planning on it, but the thing towards the end that happens w/ the veil thingy, OMG, I wasnt expecting that...I was so sad, I kept thinking that what happened was going to be reversible somehow and he would come back! Anyone follow that and know what I'm talking about?? lol :P

2 Comments:
i LOVE ikea!!!!!!
love ikea! I always eye those ice cube trays, but then convince myself they aren't practical - they're so fun, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home