Monday, March 27, 2006

My Spring Break in Pictures...

As promised, here are a few pictures I took over my Spring Break...

Orchard House, where Louisa May Alcott lived and wrote "Little Women," my mom and I had been wanting to check it out for awhile, it was interesting, but much smaller than we thought it would be.

This was my view on Monday. Perfect. I can be such a homebody. To answer Jess' question, I read "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" and "Shopaholic ties the knot"....not really heavy reading, lol, but perfect for Spring Break...and then I started "Night"



Me at my uncles Sugar House with my dixie cup full of fresh, warm maple syrup...mmmm...This picture sums up my Spring Break to me...I spent so much time up there, spending quality time w/ family, catching up, reliving old traditions etc. Its more of an event than it sounds lol

Checking the sap lines with my grandfather...

Making donuts with my grandmother...


Our assignment this week for photography was to take (or have someone else take) pictures of us...(how this is a relevant assignment if someone else is taking the pictures, i have no idea, but i disgress...) Anyways, my dad took this picture of me at the falls in my town...I dont know if I'll be able to use it because its so far away, but I love that it has a lot of the falls included. So anyways, I thought I'd share cuz I always think its neat when I see pics from where people live on their blogs...

Uh-oh, I'm gonna be late for class...lol....oops...enjoy! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent pics erica. i love that your family has a maple syrup operation!

5:18 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

what a gorgous place!!!! the shopaholic books are quality mindless reading - quite enjoyable.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home