Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Super Springy

Today is absolutely gorgeous...both weather and otherwise. The past three days or so I've been in a mini-funk, just feeling kind of blah, not wanting to do anything, and a tad grumpy ;). However, today came and brought amazingly warm weather (its supposed to get up to 60!) and a new attitude for me...I'm one of those people whose moods are affected by the weather and the long winter usually starts to get to me by March, I get restless for fresh air and being outside, and I just feel *blah*...but I have a feeling that today is the day that my spring attitude starts, an attitude full of ambition, positive thoughts, appreciation for everything, and just general happiness...I love spring! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, so we're in a funk together huh? i finally came out of mine today too. because of the weather!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been DYING for spring! We keep getting one warm day followed by a week of rain! Can't wait for spring!! (By the way, thanks for the compliments on my dress!!!)

6:00 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

totally agree about the weather!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home