Packing...
I use that term very loosely...its more me throwing random things in a bag sporadically...haha...anyways, I'm packing to go home for Spring Break!!!! I'm so excited, I havent been home or seen my family in two months, it will be so nice to get out of the city and spend some time with my family. I need the break for sure.
Tomorrow my parents are coming down to pick me up as I dont have a car on campus and then we're going to Orchard House...where Louisa May Alcott lived and set "Little Women," my mom and I are excited, we both love "Little Women" and we drive through the town where the house is to get home and since my freshman year we've said "We should really go check that out" but never got around to it, so I've decided this break is the perfect time to go....and my dad is being a good man and going along with what the women want :P haha
Tonight I had a midterm in my Music Appreciation class...it went ok...I think...I dont really know...most of it I felt confident on except for a few multiple choices...I seem to have trouble w/ multiple choice...I usually either narrow it down to two that could work or I could tell you the exact definition of something and completely explain it but I am clueless which multiple choice option it is...oh well, its over and done with, no use worrying about it now! :)
I was so excited about the weather, it was actually above 6o a few days in a row and then what do we get today? Snow....I was so bummed...but Spring is less than a week away so that means there probably wont be any more huge snow storms.....right!?!?? *crosses fingers*
Tomorrow my parents are coming down to pick me up as I dont have a car on campus and then we're going to Orchard House...where Louisa May Alcott lived and set "Little Women," my mom and I are excited, we both love "Little Women" and we drive through the town where the house is to get home and since my freshman year we've said "We should really go check that out" but never got around to it, so I've decided this break is the perfect time to go....and my dad is being a good man and going along with what the women want :P haha
Tonight I had a midterm in my Music Appreciation class...it went ok...I think...I dont really know...most of it I felt confident on except for a few multiple choices...I seem to have trouble w/ multiple choice...I usually either narrow it down to two that could work or I could tell you the exact definition of something and completely explain it but I am clueless which multiple choice option it is...oh well, its over and done with, no use worrying about it now! :)
I was so excited about the weather, it was actually above 6o a few days in a row and then what do we get today? Snow....I was so bummed...but Spring is less than a week away so that means there probably wont be any more huge snow storms.....right!?!?? *crosses fingers*

4 Comments:
spring break! lucky you. i'm totally ready for a holiday again. have fun at home!
I took "music appreciation" in undergrad too - best course ever - such a joke!
I'm not holding my breath for spring just yet!
Have a great spring break! We don't even have SB here!
enjoy your spring break! It is soooo not like spring up here! it is so cold!! brr!!
Post a Comment
<< Home