70 in March!?!
Today we hit 70 in Boston....I cant believe its still March (for a few more hours at least, lol)...Its absolutely gorgeous!!! I think that Jill needs to come up here every March because the warm weather apparently follows her around :).
Tomorrow we're heading out for NYC at 5:45 a.m., I'm so excited! Last year after we went we knew we wanted to go back, but we had no idea we'd get the opportunity this soon! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and going without a schedule...I'm normally an extremely organized traveler and go with an itinerary, directions to everything from everywhere, contact numbers incase we get lost etc etc etc, but tomorrow we're just going and seeing where the day takes us (I'm still bringing directions tho, hehe)...so we have absolutely no plans of things we're going to see, only a giant list of possibilities and then deciding at that time, we'll see how it goes! However, I do want to go to Gray's Papaya (of "Fools Rush In" fame) for lunch and hopefully over to the Museum of Modern Art, which I've heard amazing things about! On the down side, it looks like it might rain there tomorrow, but what can ya do?
Tonight B and I are going to watch Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit....anyone seen this? It looked cute on the commercials and when we were younger we both used to watch the Wallace and Gromit movies that were released straight to video. So we're hoping it will be good.
Well, thats it for me until we get back from NY, I think I'm gonna go watch the softball game that Bis is working at and enjoy the warm weather! :)
Tomorrow we're heading out for NYC at 5:45 a.m., I'm so excited! Last year after we went we knew we wanted to go back, but we had no idea we'd get the opportunity this soon! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and going without a schedule...I'm normally an extremely organized traveler and go with an itinerary, directions to everything from everywhere, contact numbers incase we get lost etc etc etc, but tomorrow we're just going and seeing where the day takes us (I'm still bringing directions tho, hehe)...so we have absolutely no plans of things we're going to see, only a giant list of possibilities and then deciding at that time, we'll see how it goes! However, I do want to go to Gray's Papaya (of "Fools Rush In" fame) for lunch and hopefully over to the Museum of Modern Art, which I've heard amazing things about! On the down side, it looks like it might rain there tomorrow, but what can ya do?
Tonight B and I are going to watch Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit....anyone seen this? It looked cute on the commercials and when we were younger we both used to watch the Wallace and Gromit movies that were released straight to video. So we're hoping it will be good.
Well, thats it for me until we get back from NY, I think I'm gonna go watch the softball game that Bis is working at and enjoy the warm weather! :)

4 Comments:
ugh I'm sooooo sorry I missed you yesterday! I completely forgot you had said you were going! crap! we didn't do anything besides walk around, shop, and sightsee. But it was awesome! I'd never been before :) I hope you guys had a lot of fun!
I was tempted by that movie too - the kids I used to babysit for had all those Wallace and Gromitt films!
i so want to go to new york! everyone i know is going on these fun little trips but right now i'm stuck in saskatoon!
How was it? Did you have a gray's papaya? (Love that movie!)
Post a Comment
<< Home