Accomplished
I love the days when you can go to bed with a sense of accomplishment...tonight is going to be one of those nights. Today I:
-Unpacked from the weekend
-Finished unpacking from moving back down to school
-Cleaned my room
-Did dishes
-Worked on the blanket that I'm making for my grandmother
-Worked out!
-Caught up on blogs [minor, I know, but it makes my list longer ;)]
-Finished up my last little bit of homework
-Organized all my school papers into their binders
-Photocopied papers that I had been meaning to photocopy
-Scrapped!!!
Hopefully this will become a trend and I wont procrastinate at all this semester...(yeah right, lol but its worth a try!)
-Unpacked from the weekend
-Finished unpacking from moving back down to school
-Cleaned my room
-Did dishes
-Worked on the blanket that I'm making for my grandmother
-Worked out!
-Caught up on blogs [minor, I know, but it makes my list longer ;)]
-Finished up my last little bit of homework
-Organized all my school papers into their binders
-Photocopied papers that I had been meaning to photocopy
-Scrapped!!!
Hopefully this will become a trend and I wont procrastinate at all this semester...(yeah right, lol but its worth a try!)

3 Comments:
well done! did you post the layouts at 2peas? links please!
Yay! I love days where I get a lot accomplished! My to do list is a mile long....
i always feel good when i get stuff done. even if its minor stuff like putting a couple papers away - it needs to be done!
Post a Comment
<< Home