Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged!

I'm finally getting around to this, I've been meaning to for awhile now...:)

1. First time you got kissed: I was 5 years old on the school bus at the bus stop on my way back from Kindergarten...my mom was waiting for me and saw...oops...lol. But for *real* I think I was 14 or 15.
2. First time you drove a car: My freshman year of high school one of my friends (who was 16) had a car and she let me drive it around the school parking lot...but it was a standard so I wasnt so much driving as I was rolling and stalling ;)
3. First time you scrapbooked: My Sophomore year of high school, I wanted a way to save the newspaper clippings etc from a car accident that killed two of my classmates...but I didnt *seriously* start scrapbooking until my freshman year of college.
4. First time you went on a date: 8th grade-ish, we went to the movies..
5. First time you fell in love: My junior year of high school with Bis
6. First time you cooked for someone: I've always loved cooking and do it often (when I'm at home and actually have a kitchen)...but the first real meal that I made for a guy was three years ago or so...I made lasagna, tossed salad, and something else...I forget now...
7. First time you got on a plane: I've never been on a plane!!! But I REALLY want to go skydiving this summer (I'm just not sure yet if I really can spare that much $ right now...)...so that would be my first plane experience, and I'd be jumping out of it...ha!
8.First time you shaved your legs: Oh goodness, I remember this clear as day...The summer between 5th grade and 6th grade my cousins Lindsay and Caleb lived with my family because their dad was in the hospital...Lindsay is 3 years older than me and of course I wanted to be just like her, she was kind of like my big sister for a summer...so anyways, I would always talk to her about how I wanted to shave my legs (haha) and she would say "Seriously, dont rush it, as soon as you start you cant stop and its a complete pain in the butt"...but of course I still wanted to, well by the end of the summer I was sick of waiting and just wanted to shave my legs gosh darnit haha...so one night I snuck in my parents room and threw a note on my moms bed telling her I wanted to shave my legs and bolted out of the room (why I felt that this was so embarrassing I have no idea lol)...so the next day I shaved my legs....was that a long enough answer??? lol
9. First time you put on make up: 13 for dances, but I didnt wear it on a regular basis until I was 15.
10. First time you moved out of your home: 18 when I went to college

And I will tag Jill, Jess, and Lindsay! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

how cool! u tagged me!!
and i have to have to laugh at your throwing the notes on your moms bed! i SOOOO did that! whenever i'd be embarassed about something, i'd write my mom a note and leave it on her desk! i wrote her a note when i got my period, i wrote her a note when i plucked my eyebrows (er, brow, i only had one and made it into two, haha), and other embarassing things!! hahaha
thanx for taggin me! :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

I did the same note thing...the worst part is...my mother SAVED them all, and pulls them out to embarass me!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

I thought I was the only one that did the note thing! haha I'm so glad I'm not the only one (and that my mom didnt save them!!...as far as I know...lol)

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home