Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm back...my hair ended up much shorter than I had anticipated:

but I dont hate it and it will grow back, so I really dont care :P

Here are some pics from Bis' birthday...the cake is supposed to say "Happy Birthday" in Chinese, but since I dont know Chinese I had to get it from a website online and who knows what it really says...luckily Bis cant read Chinese either, so even if it does say something vulgar, its all good haha.


I know this pic of us is horrible quality (i accidentally had my camera on the close up setting...oops...) but for some reason I like it so much better than the ones that came out clearly (We took a few after I had freaked out because I thought my camera was broken and once Bis had realized my stroke of genius......I swear I'm not blonde....) hehe


A fun one from yesterday...this is how my mom and I left the house to go shopping...she was wearing mittens and I was wearing flip flops....normally I am freezing but once the temperature hits 50 degrees I'm in flip flops...her mittens didnt stay on long and my feet were a tad chilly once the sun went down, but it was still quite funny...

One from right now...Piper keeping me company while I update my blog :)
I'm off to start dinner, so it will be ready when my mom gets home from work and call Bis to see how his first day at his internship went! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures erica! i always think the same thing about chinese symbols! and i still want you to bake me a cake!

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cake! How cute you are!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

hehehe you are so silly miss flip flops! :P a few weeks ago, i did the same thing...then saw the temp in the car and it said 46 degrees! Ha! your hair is still long, so u'll be ok ;)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home