Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bis' 22nd was fun...I'll have to post a pic of the cake I made him later, it ended up coming out better than I had expected...Friday we went to 99 for his birthday dinner with his parents, his two sisters, one of his brother-in-laws and his two nieces, they are always so much fun to get together with...we also heard what the Circus Smirkus tour theme for the summer is going to be [I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned Smirkus on here...its the only entirely childrens circus in the country, it tours around New England, it was also documented in the show Totally Circus on the Disney Channel back in the late 90's if anyone remembers that, and Bis' brother-in-law has been one of the "head-hanchoes" (how in the world do you spell hanchoes???) for awhile now and Bis' niece has been in the show for the past 2 years, anyways this summer Troy (Bis' brother-in-law) is the director so he decides the shows theme and knowing in advance makes me feel special :P]

Other than that, not too much has been going on...last night the Pat's lost :( but today the Colt's lost, so its all good :P. Today my family and Bis and I went down to my grandparents house for dinner and tomorrow we might be getting together with Bis' sisters family to hang out before we head back to school (Bis goes back on Tuesday and I go back next Sunday)...and thats pretty much all that going on with me right now...I know, you all must be soooo jealous....;)

Oh! and Lindsay tagged me!!! {Thanks Lindsay, I was starting to feel unloved, haha!!! ;) }

Four jobs you've had in your life:
*I have only had 3 jobs (lame, I know lol) but in my defense they all spanned a few years...
1.Babysitting
2. Cashier at a local store (age 15-17)
3. Preschool Teacher (17-current)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Little Women (the newer one with Winona Ryder)
2. Serendipity
*I'm drawing a total blank here, so I'm just filling in with the first movies that I think of that I like lol....
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. The National Lampoon Vacation movies (Vegas, European, and Christmas)

Four places you have lived:
1. Saxtons River, VT
2.. Athens, VT
3. Saxtons River, VT (again)
4. Newton, MA

Four T.V. shows you love to watch:
1. Any type of reality tv (especially The Amazing Race!!! and Survivor!)
2. Golden Girls (totally not kidding...lol)
3. Friends
4. Related

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Washington D.C.
2. Gettysburg, PA (for a few days on the same trip as Washington D.C.)
3. NYC (twice)
4. Maine (every summer)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. 2peas
2. All of my email accounts (yahoo, hotmail, and my school account)
3. www.weather.com
4. Various blogs

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian!!!
2. Cheese
3. Chocolate
4. Soft-shell Tacos

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm, anywhere will do!!!
2. An apartment with Bis (its so hard to go back to living with your family after you've lived on your own...even if its just for winter break)
3. Greece
4. in the bath [stealing one from Lindsay! :)]

Four bloggers you are tagging:
I think that everyone has been tagged!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I am so with you on the Golden Girls! I got so addicted to watching them late at night in college while bundled up in my cozy dorm bed! hahah! :)

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm cake. thanks erica, now i want a cake!!!! i think i put part of one in the freezer the last time i baked.

and i love the golden girls. i almost bought the first season on dvd.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched Serendipity the other day and was reminded how cute that movie is!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

When do you guys go back to school? It seems like you have a MUCH longer break than us!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home