Powerless
I've been back down at school since Sunday (our break is from Dec. 18th-ish until around the 20th of January usually to answer Jess' question :) Somehow my school goes back later, gets about a 5 day longer winter break, gets more observed holidays off and gets out a day or two before Bis' college...I'm not sure how it works out that way, but I'm not complaining ;) ). Anyways, I've been back since Sunday and trying to do a blog update since then...Sunday I had to update something on my computer and it wasnt done before I left to go to Bis' school, then I spent Sunday and Monday nights there where we lost power twice because of the snow storm, and then the internet was down there all day today (not to mention there was no hot water last night and the cable was out today...that has nothing to do with not being able to get internet access, but seriously, you pay all this money to go there and then nothing works?? whats with that??).
So that brings me to today...I'm sitting here and still have unpacking to do....ugh...I used to LOVE packing...like seriously I used to get all hot and bothered about it...haha...even if I wasnt going anywhere, like if a friend was going on vacation I would go over there and pack everything nice and neat and organized, that was before I went to college and had to move a million and a half times...now I just throw everything into a box and take it out when I need it...ha!
I also started posting a few lo's in the gallery today! (If you leave me some praise I'll love you forever :P haha.)
Well, I'm off to get ready...I'm going to hang out with my girls that I havent seen all winter break and then dinner and then I have my first class....PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! I'm so excited...I literally had a dream about it last night...lame, I know haha. I'll be back later because I was tagged by the wonderful Nadine and have yet to do it! :)
So that brings me to today...I'm sitting here and still have unpacking to do....ugh...I used to LOVE packing...like seriously I used to get all hot and bothered about it...haha...even if I wasnt going anywhere, like if a friend was going on vacation I would go over there and pack everything nice and neat and organized, that was before I went to college and had to move a million and a half times...now I just throw everything into a box and take it out when I need it...ha!
I also started posting a few lo's in the gallery today! (If you leave me some praise I'll love you forever :P haha.)
Well, I'm off to get ready...I'm going to hang out with my girls that I havent seen all winter break and then dinner and then I have my first class....PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! I'm so excited...I literally had a dream about it last night...lame, I know haha. I'll be back later because I was tagged by the wonderful Nadine and have yet to do it! :)

2 Comments:
that's right. i forgot i'd tagged you. now get to it.
and i'm totally jealous you basically get a freaking MONTH off for christmas! we get two weeks!
I can't believe you guys get so much time off! I had a week and a half this year! (although, that's mostly because of my teaching placements).
Post a Comment
<< Home