Alzheimers at 20???
It sounds like a joke, but I'm seriously questioning it...I will be recieving a package today from my mom of *some* of the things I forgot at home, this includes:
-my comforter!!
-my pillow!!
-my camera manual (which I need for my photography class)
-a pair of shoes
-one of my favorite cd's
-a sweater
and I know theres something else but I cant think what right now...
Now that wouldnt be sooo bad, but I am also scattering my belongings elsewhere...just yesterday I left my cell phone charger and my winter coat at Bis' school, January in New England is NOT the best time to be leaving your winter coat places...not to mention I forgot my other winter coat at home....luckily, I have a boyfriend who is kind enough to act as my delivery man, and he should be arriving with my things shortly ;) :P.
In other news, I added a new section to my sidebar that links directly to my gallery at 2peas, so feel free to check it out! :) I added a few more lo's and I might add some more later, I just didnt want to flood the gallery! Thanks for looking [if you do :)]
-my comforter!!
-my pillow!!
-my camera manual (which I need for my photography class)
-a pair of shoes
-one of my favorite cd's
-a sweater
and I know theres something else but I cant think what right now...
Now that wouldnt be sooo bad, but I am also scattering my belongings elsewhere...just yesterday I left my cell phone charger and my winter coat at Bis' school, January in New England is NOT the best time to be leaving your winter coat places...not to mention I forgot my other winter coat at home....luckily, I have a boyfriend who is kind enough to act as my delivery man, and he should be arriving with my things shortly ;) :P.
In other news, I added a new section to my sidebar that links directly to my gallery at 2peas, so feel free to check it out! :) I added a few more lo's and I might add some more later, I just didnt want to flood the gallery! Thanks for looking [if you do :)]

5 Comments:
i hate being forgetful. i really should be thankful for how rarely i am forgetful because i know it isn't going to last!
Don't worry, I don't even have a memory- I just have a day planner! I have a 1001 lists and I still always end up forgetting things! Every time I go home I leave stuff there!
my question is...how did you forget the coat? didn't you notice when you went outside in the cold???
haha, thats a good question Jess...it was actually in the high 40's (talk about a heat wave! haha) the afternoon I left his dorm, so I was wearing my lighter, spring/fall coat at the time. :)
YES!!! i love seeing people's galleries!!
Post a Comment
<< Home