After a short hiatus I am back. Since the last time I blogged I have been insanely busy with school, and Bis got a job with the Red Sox...he was hoping for an internship at most, but they offered him a position, unfortunately its only for the season because they dont have any year round positions that he could fill at this time, but they wanted to have him on their staff and then keep him in mind if anything opens up in September/October...he had some mixed feelings because working at Fenway has been his dream since he was little, but he felt like, he's going to have a degree, he doesnt really need another summer job...but hes excited...and I feel like, it could lead to something and even if it doesnt, what a cool summer job ya know? His advisor on campus mangaged to work it out so he can stay on campus over the summer for really cheap, so unfortunately we will have to do the long distance thing again, with him down here and me up in Vermont...but then in mid/late August, we will be moving in together! :) We're so excited...we even already bought our dishes! :)

3 Comments:
congrats to him! sounds like it could be a great opportunity!
You bought dishes?? How cute! And that sounds like a great job for your boyfriend!
the red sox? wow! what will he be doing?
Post a Comment
<< Home