Monday, February 27, 2006

Baby, Its Cold Outside...

Really, really cold outside. Mr. Weatherman said that with the windchill it is around -20 F out...brrr....arent you chompin' at the bit to get up here Jilly? :P Luckily I dont have a night class tonight, so I'll be all cozy and warm for the night by 3:30. :)

My weekend was wonderful...we didnt do much, but Bis didnt have to work/go to class/do his internship at all on Saturday or Sunday...Saturday was the first day all semester that he's had the day off, so it was nice to spend some down time with him and not have anywhere that we had to go. On Saturday night we were watching a show on the Food Network...What America Eats I think it was called...anyways, there was a lady that is supposedly famous for her shopping abilities, and she went grocery shopping and got tons and tons of stuff and the total came to a little over $175 and then with coupons and everything her total came down to just over $7 and $2 of that was tax........explain to me, how does that work????? Bis and I were in shock for like an hour, trying to figure out what we do wrong in our shopping lol....can you imagine that? $175 brought down to $7???? and that is apparently a typical thing for her...she estimated that throughout her life she has saved at least $90,000...wow...I will be searching for her website sometime in the near future to see how I can improve my shopping skills thats for sure.

This week I'm going to be cramming for my last teachers test on Saturday...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I pass...I dont want to go through the stress of test-prep again in May...I passed the first 3 fine on the first time, but this one is the hardest of the 4 and I am so nervous! If I dont pass its not a huge deal...I still have test dates in May, September, and November that I could take it, but I really just want to get them over with. Anyone else out there have to take teacher tests? EK? Jess?

Well I'm off to knock out some hw, study some more, (and listen to the new SHeDaisy CD which is currently free, for a little while anyways, to listen to on the CMT.com website if anyone out there besides me listens to country :P)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that much money saved? holy crap. i want to know how she does it as well! that never happens to me. i save 3 cents every time i use a cloth bag though! ;)

good luck with your teachers tests!

1:09 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

No teacher tests here!!!
There used to be one you wrote at the end of your one year BEd, but they got rid of it...so, no tests for me!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teacher tests? I don't think so. I'm taking the Praxis tomorrow which is like an educator licensing test. Is that what you have to do?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home