Snowed In
This weekend we had our first real blizzard of 2006...it wasnt so bad as far as blizzards go, only about a foot and a half of snow, but luckily due to extended cleanup, I have a two hour delay for classes today! I only end up missing one class, and I had to get up somewhat early so I could go to the daycare on campus to do testing for my Reading Diagnosis and Remediation class, but still I got to sleep in an extra hour! :)
I just realized I dont have much to say, so I will make my post longer by making a list of what I will fill my day with today, haha:
-Get Mail (expecting a package from my Grandparents) :)
-Go to the daycare
-Register new cell phone
-Write a letter to my grandparents (this I decided to add to my to-do list last night after reading Jess' post!)
-Do some hw (blah...)
-Classes
-Finish writing out notecards for my FINAL teachers test!
-Scrap?
-Work on the blanket I am making my grandmother?
-Read?
Who knows! :)
Have a great day everyone! :)
I just realized I dont have much to say, so I will make my post longer by making a list of what I will fill my day with today, haha:
-Get Mail (expecting a package from my Grandparents) :)
-Go to the daycare
-Register new cell phone
-Write a letter to my grandparents (this I decided to add to my to-do list last night after reading Jess' post!)
-Do some hw (blah...)
-Classes
-Finish writing out notecards for my FINAL teachers test!
-Scrap?
-Work on the blanket I am making my grandmother?
-Read?
Who knows! :)
Have a great day everyone! :)

4 Comments:
i used to love snow days in high school!
Enjoy the snow and I hope you don't freeze to death!! :)
A little jealous or your blizzard here... we got hardly any snow. Hope that you are out making snow angels!
Scott
how lucky that you got to sleep in! I'm glad that i inspired you to call your grandparents!
Post a Comment
<< Home