Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm back..

..and feelin' good about how I did on my MTEL (the Massachusetts equivalent of the Praxis...{an educator licenture test for all you non-ed people out there}). Then again, I thought I didnt do well on my other three and I did really well, so I'm nervous that I'm so confident...especially since this is the hardest one...all the people that I talked to that did well on the first three bombed the one I just took on their first time...so, we shall see...I'm just glad to have it done with, for the time being at least...I've been pushing other work aside so I could study for this test, so now its time to play catch up...I'm hoping to get a ton of stuff done before my Spring Break (starting 3/16) so that I can relax over break and hopefully have a fairly laid back rest of the semester.

Well, I'm going to go make some lunch, possibly do some hw, and RELAX!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive never even heard of this praxis thing before!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our praxis is different I think because we only have to take one test and it covers math, reading, history/social studies, and science. I'm not sure how I did! There were so many random questions on there that I didn't expect!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home