Unfiltered
I'm back working at the preschool this summer. My days are filled with some craziness, some frustration, total exhaustion, but LOTS of laughter...some of the things that these kids come up with kill me...
Me: "Does your Daddy watch football too?"
Anna (age 3): "No, my daddy watches girls."
Whoops, lol, better not tell mommy that, hehe
Randomly while getting the kids ready for nap:
Alexis (age 2) taps my leg and says: "Miss Erica, you're cuuuuute" then puts a huge sappy grin on and walks away.
Me:"Collin, its naptime, you need to close your eyes now."
Collin (age 4): "But if I close my eyes I wont be able to see anything..."
lol....so true
Those are just a few of the ones I can remember right now...they definitely make my days more interesting.
And to end this post, a quote that I randomly found and fell in love wiht in the Soup at 2peas:
Me: "Does your Daddy watch football too?"
Anna (age 3): "No, my daddy watches girls."
Whoops, lol, better not tell mommy that, hehe
Randomly while getting the kids ready for nap:
Alexis (age 2) taps my leg and says: "Miss Erica, you're cuuuuute" then puts a huge sappy grin on and walks away.
Me:"Collin, its naptime, you need to close your eyes now."
Collin (age 4): "But if I close my eyes I wont be able to see anything..."
lol....so true
Those are just a few of the ones I can remember right now...they definitely make my days more interesting.
And to end this post, a quote that I randomly found and fell in love wiht in the Soup at 2peas:
"Children are not the people of tomorrow, But are people of today. They have a right to be taken seriously, and to be treated with tenderness and respect. They should be allowed to grow into whoever they were meant to be 'The unknown person' inside each of them is our hope for the future. "
-Janusz Korczak
I'd love to hear any other quotes that any of you might have collected that reminds us teachers why we do what we do :)

2 Comments:
im always looking for teacher quotes too - that was a great one.
i'm so jealous that you're working at a playschool for the summer - HOW FUN!!
love those quotes - i miss preschool!
Post a Comment
<< Home