Randomness That Makes a Happy Morning:
- Bis and my new apartment, acquired on Saturday...moving in in a few weeks! :)
- The Organic Cow Organic Milk.....seriously, the best tasting milk ever....and I dont typically like milk.
- Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets.....this scent smells so good...whenever I use the dryer sheets I always get compliments on my perfume, lol.
- My kitty sitting next to me on the computer desk watching me type, hehe.
- Jackson Browne I'm Alive. A cd I dug out of my dads collection...such an amazing cd and every song reminds me of when I was younger.....*happy sigh* memories, :) My favorite song: Sky Blue and Black.
Stay tuned for a recap of my summer in the next few weeks! :)

1 Comments:
how exciting that you and bis are moving in together erica! :)
and i love bounce too. i love the ones with tons of scent so my clothes always smell yummy.
Post a Comment
<< Home